Notary Services for Businesses
SH Notaries provide a wide range of notary services for businesses:
Company Notary Law- come to the Specialists...
We specialise in company/commercial notary work and can assist your organisation with notary signing, apostille and embassy legalisation procedures. Call us whether you have a simple notarial certification for a passport copy or if you are responsible for processing complex notary matters. Our dedicated in-house team can deal with onward apostille and embassy legalisation. We visit the Foreign and Commonwealth office in central London and Milton Keynes on a daily basis and never send documents to those venues by post.
We offer years of experience in company matters and invite you to contact us to discuss your specific requirements. We will explain each procedure thoroughly and provide a detailed breakdown of costs and give an estimated time-line for the completion of the work.
Safe, secure, fast and reliable apostille and legalisation services are offered here.
Types of documents that we regularly deal with:
- Notarising the execution of Powers of Attorney on behalf of a company, LLP or other trading medium
- Notarising certificates of Incorporation, Memorandum and Articles of Association for UK or Foreign Companies
- Company Certificates of Good Standing
- Providing Certified Copies of Company Resolutions, Minutes, Reports and other Company Documents
- Certified copies of company resolutions, minutes, and reports
- Assignments or registration of trade marks
- Apostille and legalisation service
- Witnessing a power of attorney
- Certification of the identity of Directors, Company Secretaries or other company officers
- International Affidavits, Statutory Declarations, Sworn Statements & Depositions
- Notarising the Execution of Commercial Contracts
- Authenticating Documents to assist in the opening of Corporate Branch offices or Bank Accounts in or outside of the United Kingdom
- Notarising Commercial Mortgages for International Finance
- Providing Certificates to authenticate Intellectual Property Rights
- Notarising Statements in Support of Copyright Infringements
- Notarisation of company documents
- Affidavits, statutory declarations, and sworn statements
- Share issues certified by a notary public
- Property transactions, transfers, purchases, sales
- Any other documents for abroad, which require a notary public stamp
Please contact me to discuss your requirements, to obtain a quotation or to arrange an appointment.