Notary Services for Individuals
Your personal documents - all procedures explained and offering you value for money.
Dealing with notary procedures can be confusing and at times complicated. Just call us for assistance and a competitive quote.
We offer evening and weekend appointments, subject to availability. A further fee is charged for out of hour appointments to cover overtime and others costs.
We deal with individual requirements on a daily basis, whether it be the signing of a Power of Attorney, probate or land matters or individual declarations that are destined abroad for personal and individual matters.
We often deal with all major countries especially Mainland European countries and Asia and the Caribbean.
Of course, American documents will often require a notary signature (and not a solicitor signature) and we can assist in that regard too.
We can provide the following services for individuals:
- Copies of passports for example to open a bank account
- Setting up a power of attorney
- Certified copies of documents such as exam certificates
- Permission to let one parent travel with children
- Apostille and legalisations at consulates
- Foreign Adoption Applications
- Certificates as to Residency
- Transfers of land, houses, shares
- Lost passports, share certificates or other documents
- Statutory declarations made before a notary public
- Declarations of single status when getting married
- Immigration Sponsorship Forms
- Overseas Car Purchases/Sales
- Surrendering of Nationality
- Change of Appearance
- Change of Name Deeds
- Certifying University / College documents
- Any other documents for abroad, which require a notary public stamp
Please contact me to discuss your requirements, to obtain a quotation or to arrange an appointment.